Empowering Tasmanians to do Great Things
The Van Diemen Project is focused on empowering Tasmanians to do great things, especially through;
- Starting a brand new business.
- Scaling an existing business.
- Sustaining your business through contemporary business advice.
- Supporting through events and workshops.
We offer support to individual business owners and those that are just exploring starting a new business, communities and regions through events and advice, and even a flexible coworking space in Launceston. We’re proud to be based in Tasmania, regularly travelling across our great state to help more people be empowered to do great things in business.
Our Impact in 2021
Support That We Provide
We offer a suite of programs with one person in mind. You.
Our programs and services are specifically tailored on a case by case basis – which means that we can be flexible in the way we deliver support to you. Based on our interactions with you, we tailor a package using any combination of the full suite of programs, services and events we provide.
Want to start a business?
Whether you are looking to turn that idea into a business, to create your own job, to follow a passion or just look at a job that works around your schedule, we’ll share our experience and support to help you get going.
Let’s grow your business together
Get access to individual business advice and events that will help you grow your business for the future, refine what you are doing to handle these changing times, as well as support to make sure that you make the most of digital marketing opportunities.
Targeted business advice & support
Bring the collective knowledge of The Van Diemen Project to help your community or business shift, grow, scale and sustain through contemporary and relevant support. With years of experience, you’ll be excited by what we can achieve together.
What We Do As The Van Diemen Project
Every single day, The Van Diemen Project is empowering Tasmanian businesses and entrepreneurs to do great things. We help people, business, and communities to start, scale and sustain businesses, through training, events and education backed up by one-on-one mentoring and business advice.
To do this, we deliver a range of support through programs and services, including;
- Entrepreneurship Facilitators Initiative, which helps to promote entrepreneurship and starting your own business, provides tailored mentoring and assistance to individuals including access to events. Delivered across North East Tasmania, the program is funded by the Australian Government which means the support is offered at no cost.
- Australian Small Business Advisory Services, which helps businesses that employ less than 20 employees with relevant and contemporary business advice, support, events, tools and much more. Access to the program is subsidised by the Australian Government, and with a range of experts within The Van Diemen Project, businesses are matched to the best person to provide help.
- Private Advisory Services, where Tasmanian businesses can get access to the business support, advice and experience of The Van Diemen Project team to help grow your business, start something new or refine what you are already doing. With years of experience in a range of roles across the team, get in touch with us today to find out how we can help you.
- Shared Coworking Space, based in the centre of Launceston so new and growing businesses, as well as those visiting Northern Tasmania, have a professional space to work, meet and run events.
As well as specialised support, business advice and help in a range of areas, including social enterprise.
With ten businesses being started across the team, years of experience in a range of business areas and connections across Tasmania, Australia and the world, The Van Diemen Project is proud to be working with and supporting businesses to do great things. And to work together, simply get in touch today to see how we can help you.
GET IN TOUCH
Have questions, queries, comments? Want help solving a problem? The best way to get in touch with us is via this form. It goes to a shared inbox so you’ll have three people ready and raring to get back to you.
The information we collect on this form simply gives us the best idea of how we can help you and what information we need to get you there.
Of course, you can give us a call on 03 6349 1919, Monday to Friday 9 to 5.
The Van Diemen Project Business Hub
53 Elizabeth Street,
Launceston TAS 7250
(03) 6349 1919